Spyle

Development proposal

Hello everyone!

First of all, sorry for my fast-typing ( I write from my workpalce) and also sorry for my incorrect grammar issues in the Iangauge.

I think Argo is a really good game with a lot of potential. Its a professional mod, but the playing method is more concentrated here than Arma III, this is why I like it more. You dont need travel a lot to the objective, waiting hours to your teammates, etc.

I participate in Project Argo nearly from the start, and now I summarised my view in case of the gaming experience improvement. It based on my subjective opinion. So here is some of my point what is important 

Structure:

• Loadout change: One of the most annoying thing in the game is when new round start, and you need to take attention always to the laodouts, because the list comes with random sequence. If you do not take attention to this, it can be happen sometimes that you spawn with a basic weapon. Its really annyoing. I think you should delete the basic weapons from this list, and the player should choose only from his loadout, what he setted up in the loadout menu. 

• Skill tree reset: its too cheap, you need to increase the cost of this option. I would suggest a staggered solution. It means the first reset is cheap, and the next resets be more expensive.

• Side change: I think it would be usefull if you can change side during a game, however that would be incorrect, if you change at the last few minutes from losing team to the winner. So the option for side-change would be good, but you lose your previus reward if you change team. If you have teamkill and your point are below zero, you have that after the change.

Gameplay&Mechanism:

• Teammate aim: After you being eleminated, you can see one of your teammates vision who are alive. However, you not see his aim correctly. I got a lot of critcism about my aiming during match, and my squad blame me many times - and I never understood why they are so angry, because my aim was okay.  And I saw several times that my teammates aim was horrible, and it also lead to a lot of conflict in game. But after I concentrated on this more perfectly, I discovered that my teammate aim and the way of the bullets spreading to absolutely different way. For example as I saw, his aim was horrible and the enemy wasnt in his target, BUT the bullets heading towards him and he shot the enemy down, however as I saw he aiming to a little differently location. So actually, you not see your teammate aim correctly. I think you need to fix this, because it can lead to a conflict in the game, and the conflict demoralizing the squad.

• Weapon stabilizing: when you press C (or depends on your keybord setup) you can stuck your weapon for improving your aim. The problem is, when you stuck/unstuck your weapon, the corsshair is moving too much distance from the original target, because of the surface. I think this distance need to be less.

• Aiming after sprint: you can aiming after sprint to fast way, I think its not realistic. It should be take much time when you stop sprinting and start to aiming.

Content:

• Protection items on skill tree:  One of the greatest in-game structure is the skill line, this is a perfect idea from the developers. It motivate the playesr to play, and get more effective weapons. You can choose 2 kind of vests, what gives you light and heavy protection. I think it would be more intresting if you add more items for protection improvements, for example helmets and gloves. That would make the protection palette more complex, and gives more intensity and motivation to the players to play.

• Suppressor: if suppressors gives more accuracy to your weapon, there should be written which one, how much improve that.

• Colored smoke granade for supporters: Your costumers who bought supporters pack, want to feel themselves more unique. Im glad that this is note pay-towin game, so keep the balance up, but there is a lot if creative way to give something unique (like masks) to them. For example you can add them colored smoek granade.

• Supporters backpack disadvantage: I bought supporters edition, and I can get up backpacks in the loadout surface. I think the backpack size is too large, what is okay, but in professional circumstances with experienced players you are more easily to notice when you have supporters backpack equiped. I think you need to add more kind of backpack content, including the smaller, (for excample Bergen, Assault pack, etc.) backpacks in different colors.

9 minutes ago, Spyle said:

-snip-

There was no need to create a new thread. Your original thread/post has been moved to the feedback thread as that is the correct location for feedback.

- Closing