Im gonna clean up the few outta control errors (Like the entire world and every object in it catching on fire) and then just release it as is in the next couple weeks for people to mess around with. Totally unpolished but its pretty fun and ill be outsourcing support from India

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I just discovered this...man I really dig it.  So many great ideas and features to spice up firefights.  Definitely gonna take it for a spin.  Is it a good thing or a bad thing when a civvy calls you a carpet muncher?  I'm a little confused on that point.

This stuff is really worth the effort dude, thanks!

• Tanks leveling fortified buildings
  • Civvy reactions
  • Panic
  • AI firing RPGs out windows
  • Skill adjustments
  • Adjusted camo for trees, shade, buildings
  • And so much more!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

I just discovered this...man I really dig it.  So many great ideas and features to spice up firefights.  Definitely gonna take it for a spin.  Is it a good thing or a bad thing when a civvy calls you a carpet muncher?  I'm a little confused on that point.

This stuff is really worth the effort dude, thanks!

• Tanks leveling fortified buildings
  • Civvy reactions
  • Panic
  • AI firing RPGs out windows
  • Skill adjustments
  • Adjusted camo for trees, shade, buildings
  • And so much more!

Yeah man I put DBO Horses in a CIV generator (TPW's actually) so they spawn as Civilians and found a Horse and some Lumberjack talking in a room inside a House and the horse shouted that at me when  I pointed a gun at her. I lol'ed then grabbed a shotgun because that just felt unnatural..

Thanks for the summation thats a good idea and thanks for the support, gives me more motivation on this old bear

Hmmm shotgun animal gibs...feature creep continues

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Yo froggo.  Have you considered releasing some of these features as separate scripts?  Instead of one monster script,  we can then pick and choose what to use.  For example, right now I'm most interested in "Adjusted Camo in shade/Buildings" and "AI fire RPG thru windows".

@johnnyboy Ever heard of an Idiot/Savant? Well thats me as a coder minus the Savant part. Unfortunately the entire project is just a behemoth of unoptimized and redundant code with such terrible syntax, my old partner Cosmic10R was last seen staggering and struck dumb murmuring nonsense phrases in the hills of British Columbia Bear country,  things like "Proper F'ing spacing! Indentation lines F'ing Froggy WTF!! 0-10-0-1-0-1-1-1". Sad man, he went Full Binary. Oh back to your question, alot of variables cross scripts and there are a lotta of loops running -i have no problem with people gutting and scavenging this mod as really im just looking for a good time for all, and if it helps someone, especially people working on awesome indoor scripts!  all the better

Still tryna clean up this thing as every loose yarn I pull unleashes another 20 problems but i can try and forward you the part of scripts responsible for those features and/or an early release -just be forwarned, like Robert Downey Jr. said in Tropic Thunder "You might go Full R*, I mean Binary.."

Edit: Also the AI firing thru Windows is not a fancy "Locate Window dimensions thru high maths" type solution -its more a byproduct of a loop that runs dosuppressivefire on AI's

• Haha 1

Hahaha.  Poor Cosmic...now I know why he hasn't been around for awhile...he's institutionalized with no internet access.  I know how it is...you start small, tweak, feature creep, and pretty soon you have a monster.  But if you could isolate some code for those 2 things that would be awesome.  If you come thru on that I promise not to name the pervert character in my next mission after you.

Yeah we were once two free stylin carefree happy Cholos wandering South Central in search of more hardcore Mod ideas...

KpHOm5e.png

Last he was seen..

• Haha 2

I had you boys pegged more along the lines of Corey and Trevor...

• Haha 1