Sign in to follow this  
-TNF-The Rocket

What was u'r first tought?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Nov. 14 2002,21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Nov. 13 2002,16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A few weeks later after he constantly kept on harrasing me I eventually got a warez copy (version 1.0) and played it.

1.0 itself was filled with a shitload of bugs, especially tanks shaking from side to side, so it wasn't exactly the best first impression, although something made me want to come back to it day after day.

After about 2 weeks or so after druling over the bug fixes and new units on the Flashpoint website which now offered version 1.42 or something like that I knew I had to buy it as updates wouldn't install to a warez copy.<span id='postcolor'>

Admitting to warez? Not good advocatexxx. Consider yourself post restricted until adequate proof of purchase has been presented (through PM).<span id='postcolor'>

and ur views on on illicit cd keys,pedantic one smile.gif

When I first got the demo I thought it was fantastic.

I managed to complete the mission first time but didn't manage to complete it many times after that. confused.gif

I thought that the graphics and stuff were FANTASTIC and it was really, really good.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Nov. 15 2002,20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Nov. 14 2002,21wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Nov. 13 2002,16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A few weeks later after he constantly kept on harrasing me I eventually got a warez copy (version 1.0) and played it.

1.0 itself was filled with a shitload of bugs, especially tanks shaking from side to side, so it wasn't exactly the best first impression, although something made me want to come back to it day after day.

After about 2 weeks or so after druling over the bug fixes and new units on the Flashpoint website which now offered version 1.42 or something like that I knew I had to buy it as updates wouldn't install to a warez copy.<span id='postcolor'>

Admitting to warez? Not good advocatexxx. Consider yourself post restricted until adequate proof of purchase has been presented (through PM).<span id='postcolor'>

and ur views on on illicit cd keys,pedantic one smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

He means a receipt

i meant something else but nevermind.

lol @ reciept i hope advocatxx is good at photoshop wink.gif