Sign in to follow this  
Bitchmaker

Edited loadout wont spawn in multiplayer

Any loadouts I edit in Eden for the playable units do not work in multiplayer: when the multiplayer session loads up, the players spawn in with the default loadouts that their units came with before I edited them.  Wierdly, the edited loadouts work fine in singleplayer.

After three days dealing with this, I am at wits end.  Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

RESOLVED: For me, the problem was fixed by clicking Attributes>Multiplayer>Respawn>Save Loadout (with 3den Enhanced installed).  Now all loadouts edited in Eden will load on multiplayer spawn.

10 hours ago, Bitchmaker said:

Any loadouts I edit in Eden for the playable units do not work in multiplayer: when the multiplayer session loads up, the players spawn in with the default loadouts that their units came with before I edited them.  Wierdly, the edited loadouts work fine in singleplayer.

After three days dealing with this, I am at wits end.  Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Never noticed that on hosted servers/clients, probably because I always disable the respawn on start. The only thing you have to do is to manage the loadout on respawn, with the classic EH (or MEH) respawn and MPRespawn, then the command get/setUnitLoadout.

• Like 1

Try to use setUnitLoadout on unit respawn. This is a simple but very efficient solution of the issue.