Linkino

sound missing ingame

i have problem when i start playing the game it's work normal but 10 minutes later the sound becomes muted i can't hear anything i look into sound mixer i found it normal, i must close the game to make the sound work again, this issue on this game and another game name last man standing, other games on steam and non steam works perfect, i run windows 10 with latest upgrade and latest upgrade of my drivers, please help. 

On 4.6.2017 at 3:21 AM, Linkino said:

i have problem when i start playing the game it's work normal but 10 minutes later the sound becomes muted i can't hear anything i look into sound mixer i found it normal, i must close the game to make the sound work again, this issue on this game and another game name last man standing, other games on steam and non steam works perfect, i run windows 10 with latest upgrade and latest upgrade of my drivers, please help. 

If the issue occurs when you are using VOIP (to talk to other players) it is most likely related to the usb controller.

Here is how it occurred to me, and how i solved it:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T123159

I have zero sound as well.

I believe this has something to do with Battleye, i get the following on the Battleye box:

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\XAudio2_7.dll"

When i try to load up Argo without Battleye (by clicking the exe and not through steam), i get sound.

I need a way to bypass the block on XAudio2_7.dll to see if this is the case

On 20/06/2017 at 0:52 PM, fiqst said:

I have zero sound as well.

I believe this has something to do with Battleye, i get the following on the Battleye box:

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\XAudio2_7.dll"

When i try to load up Argo without Battleye (by clicking the exe and not through steam), i get sound.

I need a way to bypass the block on XAudio2_7.dll to see if this is the case

I have this issue with this game i have survarium using battleyes and work perfect, bohemia have bad game engine im not going to buy arma 3 if this game not working well