Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

Ch46

Hey guyz,

I've just finished importing my new CH46. Here is a picture and compare it with Indepedance Lost CH46.

ch_464.jpg

il_chinook.jpg

It looks a bit streched, and the textures are a bit warped, but I really liek the idea of you making it look nearly the same as in IL, great work! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Nov. 11 2002,04:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks a bit streched, and the textures are a bit warped, but I really liek the idea of you making it look nearly the same as in IL, great work!   smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yea textures are stretvcched but its not final, not even beta.

But look on IL ch46 the back of the CH46 is also stretched :/

comparing it to independance lost was a bad idea.....first of all, they remembered to include the engines, you didnt:

ch_462.jpg

ch_463.jpg

same with many of your other models, its rough and needs a lot work, you should try not to rush each model and try getting one perfect before you move onto the next, its the only way you'll be able to learn to model better, otherwise youll just keep churning model after model out at the same standard...

[edit: also using that photo isnt too good, the lighting is wrong in the pic you used for the textures(its sunset so the colours look different), the US Marines dont use creme as one of their colours, the paintscheme in that photo is the low visibility grey:

ch-46d-navy552.jpg

you'll probably come back by saying its that colour in IL so why not on mine, its probably not that colour in IL they just used that photo as a quick texture in lieu of proper ones]

smile.gif quaker the textures are fine it's cool mate the marine light colour scheme waz used on marines choppers i ahve seen it before d**n good job m8 keep up the good work anyway the gulfwar mlod rocks! smile.gif

CH46-4.jpg

its made from the same photo but this texture on it is just very beta, edited the current photo etc made it grey added color and it will go look much better

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Nov. 11 2002,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">YAY...three exactly identical models/textures how fun wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not models ...

i didnt want this to turn into a 'my model is better than yours', i was actually trying to offer some advice...

Quaker yours is good model looks a little off BAS still has the best in my books keep up the good work

BTW this is not saying who is better blah blah blah its just my opion