Hello all

I come here because I have trouble with my hotas (Thrustmaster Warthog)

I install the new dev branch with the jet DLC and fiddle with the key bind.

I discover that you can now open the speed brake even with full throttle, which is really good. So I decide to remove the analogic brake keybind (my full throttle down) and map instead the speed brake to one of my switch. 

I tried the change and everything is working perfectly on the ground the speedbrake open correctly and I can cut the thrust without actively braking.

I decide to fly the plane to test this in flight, so I taxi to the runway, set the flaps and go full throttle... except that right now I can't go above 50% of the throttle even when I had my throttle control all the way up! So no way to take off in this condition.

I try to use the keyboard instead and I'm able to push the throttle to 100%. But as soon as I touch my throttle control, it go bck to 50% max.

I decide to give it a try in a chopper and I have the same problem now. I can't pushare the cyclic up enough to actually climb (or I climb really slowly, like 1m every 5s), but with the keyboard everything work perfectly.

How can I solve this?

The reason why i don't buy Jet DLC is the poor attention BI paid for stick parameters, in general. The minimum would have been the 0 to 1 throttle and separate air brakes instead of this weird -1 +1 setting. Not mentioning afterburners.