Custom AI Creator

Welcome everyone to Custom AI Creator v 1.0. This is a remake of my previous ones 0.1 and 0.2 in which this time the functions are gets saved in the CFG Functions instead of being read from the mission file. To know more about the benefits of the CFG Functions, click here :)

Other updates of this file are now I have re-written the function setAiLoadout to a more efficient version and added a new function parseLoadout. These two together replace the old and awful version of setAiLoadout.

This version of the CAC only spawns the AIs and sets their gear, future updates will be creating functions that task those AIs. Already started on those :) 

I have documented all the functions in google docs. The functions that need you to set them up I have written detailed instructions on how you can set them up :)

If you find any difficulty in understanding a function please let me know. I am always on TS: 5.189.191.211:9988 and on the forums here :)

Cheers

LICENSE:
You are free to use the file as you wish as long as you keep the credits. You can edit the functions too as you wish however would appreciate letting me know if the changes you make would be useful to the rest of the community. 
Re-uploading the file is not allowed without permission (unless on ArmaHolic). I would like to keep tabs on file so when I feel it needs updating I can easily do it.
You can re-share this file with others as you wish as long as you do not re-upload it to the public.

Cheers.

Credits in the document, please read them and please respect them. Do not forget to give me feedback.

LINKS

Description.ext & Functions File

Document

How to use

1. Take the description.ext or if you already have one merge it with yours.
  2. Simply copy the function's file "Custom_Ai_Creator" into your mission folder and set up the functions that need setting up. Those are:
    • fn_setAiLoadout
    • fn_spawnAiUnit
    • fn_spawnInfantry
    • fn_spawnVehicle
  3. That's it, you are set to create your AIs in your mission file as you wish :)
  4. Now go over and make your mission then share em with me

Sorry for the bother but I am a bit confused :)

Is this an updated version of your previous Custom AI Creator script ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32585&highlight=BLACKNIGHTBK%2BAI )?

Above you write:

"This is a remake of my previous ones 0.1 and 0.2 in which this time the functions are gets saved in the CFG Functions instead of being read from the mission file."

But when I download the file I actually find the version 0.2 scripts and readme documentation, accompanied by this new library in a sub folder.

Should I create a seperate new page for this new version (1.0) or update the existing page (0.2) and update it with this archive and make it version 1.0?

1 minute ago, foxhound said:

Sorry for the bother but I am a bit confused :)

Is this an updated version of your previous Custom AI Creator script ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32585&highlight=BLACKNIGHTBK%2BAI )?

Above you write:

"This is a remake of my previous ones 0.1 and 0.2 in which this time the functions are gets saved in the CFG Functions instead of being read from the mission file."

But when I download the file I actually find the version 0.2 scripts and readme documentation, accompanied by this new library in a sub folder.

Should I create a seperate new page for this new version (1.0) or update the existing page (0.2) and update it with this archive and make it version 1.0?

This a remake, most of the scripts are re-written and the document is also a new one. Not to mention this time the functions gets added to the functions library.

So new page, please make a new page for this one since the way it is used is totally different.

Cheers fox and Thanks :)