Sign in to follow this  
BatatinhaGames

My Dedicated Server Does Not Save Players Data!

Hello guys. I bought Arma 2 shortly, and decided to create a dedicated server. A friend of mine told me the TADST program because it is very practical and quick to configure the server. I created a Wasteland server, but it looks like it is not saving the data, as I entered I started playing, after a while I clicked Abort, and when I went back in to play, I noticed that in the background screen, the Soldier died, and I came back again with a new life. My friend also tested it, it entered the server, and then exited the server. When he entered again he was without the items.

I was looking into this and saw that a DataBase server is needed to save the progress of the server, but I noticed there is a mod called iniDB that causes the server's progress to be saved and loaded at any time without needing a Database server . But I do not know how to configure this mod.

If anyone can help me with this matter of saving the progress of my server, I will be very grateful! If there are other solutions I also accept! The most important thing for me is that I can save the progress of the server because it is very annoying to play and then lose all progress. Thank you!

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian ^^