remoz

Updated Arma 3 server, but can't join

Hi All, i've update my Arma 3 client to the last version (1.68.140908) with Steam on my personal, and my Arma 3 Dedicated Server (on windows 2012R2) by steamcmd using "app_update 233780" and "app_update 107410" but when i try to connect with my client, i see a red cross on my server and the "Required: 1.66.139586" on left bottom corner :-(

Where i'm wrong?

Many thanks,

bye

Remoz

well if your server is stating it is running 1.66 and your client is stating its running the latest version 1.68, take a wild guess which one didnt get updated :-)

re-update force directory to the server directory if it isn't in the default steam folder

a quick check, you should have an armaserver_x64.exe and it should be either Thursdays date or todays date on the file

app_update 233780 -beta

Make sure you have the -beta flag

Yeeeeeeeeeah!! Was this the problem!! Now i can join without problems (for now only with x86 executable, not x64, but work in progress: i have a Exile mod installed)

Many Thanks Guys!

Remoz

Hi there, hoe someone gets my message in a bottle. Because i am a newbie (what i am not, playing since ofp... dont mention my age...) to the forum, i am not allowed (yet, hopefully) to write own topics...

After update to 1.68 playable AI (necessary for jip) wont respawn anymore on a dedicated server after beeing killed. Its a simple mission with respawn markers. It did work flawlessly on the 1.66 dedicated server as it still does in the editors mp-preview. So it is a problem serverside. The character which i play is respawned correctly. Secondly, in eden the dropdownmenues of the respawnmodule dont work anymore, i cant choose respawnside there anymore. doublechecked files of arma and the server.

Apologize for writing here and thx for any guesses

Oldiron