superdizor

Importing Custom Objects in Map

I'm new at terrain building and i have encountered some problem for importing Mods object into my terrain builder and export to PBO without error.

I can with no problem add A3 Structure in my map, i can add E76_Building, E76_Roads without issues too and i see objects ingame. But i can't export to PBO when I add "ArmA 3 Custom Buildings - Original" by mattaust. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29678

I got this error when I use Pboproject for making my pbo file.

Processing dizor_highmont
scanning wrp for binarised p3ds
mm_bank\CommonwealthBank.p3d a binarised copy needs to be built in temp
Attempting to pack mm_bank
Processing mm_bank
creating texheaders.bin
23:48:12: Extensions:
using binarise.exe
        copying/crunching to temp...
rapify x64UnicodeVersion 1.76, Dll 5.66 "config.cpp"
In File mm_bank\config.cpp: Line 52 Expected class, define, or varname

rerun with -noisy option to see decode

rapify failed. View->output (mm_bank)
other job(s) have errors, the wrp pbo will not be packed until they are corrected
dizor_highmont.pbo not produced due to error(s)
mm_bank.pbo not produced due to error(s)
Job(s) completed in 2secs on Sun Feb 26 23:48:12 2017

I have absolutly no idea how to fix this.

Thanks in advance if you take time to reply and try to help.

SuperDizor

According to what you posted there's an error at line 52. I guess he didn't use pboproject. I think you'd have to contact him to fix the error or replace the config yourself 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, m1lkm8n said:

According to what you posted there's an error at line 52. I guess he didn't use pboproject. I think you'd have to contact him to fix the error or replace the config yourself 

Thanks for your time, I'll try to figure out what's the problem in the config files. 

It's works when I use Addon Builder from Arma 3 Tools to build my PBO. Thanks again m1lkm8n!

No it's not working, addon breaker ignores errors and just carries on. Use pboproject and try and fix the errors, don't just ignore them! You are just going to break stuff because you are taking the easy option.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but there is enough stuff broke with Arma as it is, without people adding to it. You will only be back here in a few days, when something else breaks because of addon builder.

If you don't know how to fix something, ask on here or Discord don't go using something that ignores errors

/endRant

That's what I seen in another topic. Thanks for this advice. I'll try