Sign in to follow this  
wyattwic

Scripting "exit to game"?

Hello everyone!

I know using something like "["epicFail",false,2] call BIS_fnc_endMission;" can exit a player to the after action report, but how can I get someone out of the server completely via client side code?

My goal is to write a ingame inactivity detection to free up slots when the server is near full.

Thank you,

Back in A2 there was a function that clicked all the buttons needed to exit the entire game.

If my mind isn't tricking me. Couldn't find it in A3 yet.

Cheers

Thanks @Grumpy Old Man, I remember there being a function in A2 as well, but I cant find it either.

Thanks @Kerc Kasha, I thought about using servercommand as well, but I'd rather not risk exposing the serveradmin password in a PBO.  The goal was to have this code clientside, as the server is doing too much as is.

In the thread you suggested, there was mention of using BEs public variable restriction to kick them.  I was hoping not to leave a "you were kicked" message on screen, but that is one way to go.

If anyone knows where that function is at, or has any good ideas I am all ears.  At least I have a solution now, but its not the best one for my situation.