I have a question regarding Multiplayer scripting.

I'm building a mission for multiplayer with some very basic scripts (example)

Spoiler

if (isServer) then {

BM1 doArtilleryFire [getmarkerpos "bm1_t_town", "rhs_mag_40Rnd_122mm_rockets", 20];

sleep 1;

BM2 doArtilleryFire [getmarkerpos "bm2_t_town", "rhs_mag_40Rnd_122mm_rockets", 20];
BM3 doArtilleryFire [getmarkerpos "bm3_t_town", "rhs_mag_40Rnd_122mm_rockets", 20];

sleep 1;

BM4 doArtilleryFire [getmarkerpos "bm4_t_town", "rhs_mag_40Rnd_122mm_rockets", 20];

sleep 2;

};

if (isPlayer comm1) OR (isPlayer comm2) OR (isPlayer comm3) OR (isPlayer comm4) OR (isPlayer comm5) OR
then {playSound "ausgerichtetfeuer"};

But even those simple scripts seem not to work smoothly. Most of the time it's someone not seeing the script effect or running the script later than others. 

I tried for example to fly my players in with precaptured (unitcapture) helicopters. But when calling those with triggers (and nul = execVM "script.sqf") players said they arrived at different times, which led the to the conclusion that they all locally executed the execVM  with a slight delay between each player. However when I executed the execVM with the Zeus-Ares Module "Execute Code Module" and picked "global" as the running Mode everything worked fine.

The question is how can I achive that "global execute Mode" for my scripts without having to execute through Ares but being activated and executed by trigger.

So basically all I want to do is execute very simple scripts having the same effect for everyone in mp. Question is, can I somehow call the ares "execute code" module in editor to execute those scripts, because they seem to work fine with it? If this doesnt work, how can I achieve it otherwise?