Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Tec-9 to be released in a few minites

Im finished my TEC-9 (dont you love it when an addon is released unexpectedly) and I wnat to know whether you people want Single (thats what the normal gun is like) or fullauto (criminals mod it to fire like this). as soon as 4 people say one Mode of fire, im releasing it. The textures I made myself, so they arent super releastic, the model is good IMHO, and its a good sidearm. Also, do you want 20 or 30 round mags?  biggrin.gif

The dowload will also first be on Geocities (I know, I know) so please let someone with a website dl it first.

Sorry I need gear pics, should take half an hour instead. sad.gif

I think a semi-auto(single)+a 30rd mag will be pretty good. tounge.gif

btw, can you post a pic ? smile.gif

What do you need a pic for, itll be out in a half hour.   biggrin.gif

Ill keep it with single but I need to know what mag size ppl want.

BTW, I'm not making a DP anymore, couldnt find any good textures.  It was also hard to make my own textures for it too. If anyone wants the model email me sad.gif

PS: MAC11 tomorrow. smile.gif

Why don't you realese one version w/ and one w/o? wink.gif

Too...much...work!!!  wink.gif

Anyways it wouldnt be too effective in fullauto, bad accuracy, recoil, etc. Better on single, its more releastic.

I dont know, maybe I should then put one with Pre and post ban mags (10 and 30 rounds, respectively) too. BTW, how can I change the guns model ingame while reloading, like in the HK PAck G8?

I'll release an "SMG Pack" tomorrow, with a MAC11, TEC9, and one more gun (either a TMP or something else, any suggestions?).

You haven't even started on the 3rd one and you're going to release it tomorrow?! wow.gif

Maybe a MPK/L or a MP9(an significantly updated UZI) or a Jatimatic or, ooo-just noticed this at a website http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg35-e.htmthat Colt model 633 "shorty" submachine gun looks wierd/cool or as you said the Steyr TMP would be neat.

ENUFF TALK LETS SEE THE ADDONS OR SOME PICS! Im gettin excited here and its gettin stalled. If i check this one more time and dont get a TEC9 ill loose my mind!

Kevin

The Tec-9 can take 50 round magazines, so single fire+50 rounders. biggrin.gif

Could we get a pimpster soldier model?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Oct. 15 2002,03:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont know, maybe I should then put one with Pre and post ban mags (10 and 30 rounds, respectively) too. BTW, how can I change the guns model ingame while reloading, like in the HK PAck G8?

I'll release an "SMG Pack" tomorrow, with a MAC11, TEC9, and one more gun (either a TMP or something else, any suggestions?).<span id='postcolor'>

This, for the East!!!!!

AEK-919K

Info

imagewiz68484.jpg

Wow nice gun fubar i havent seen it before looks cool. Do u know a link to the specs of it. I looked couldnt find.

Kevin

Not bold biggrin.gif Your Welcome

I think you should make a Klin, or a Kedr smg for east...

OK, sorry guys for not reponding, my internet was down for a helluva long time today, plus I wasnt able to use my  computer. I think I will add a Kedr, but no Mac 11. This is becuase the new patch makes the gun skip all of the sounds when it fires.  mad.gif  Its really stupid u hear the first shot then the whir sound and then another shot. Also noticed this on that M134, guns that fire too fast skip sounds, same with HK Pack's G8.  sad.gif  This is absoltely stupid, I have no idea why this happens. Lol denwad, a pimp model.  biggrin.gif It can take 60 round not 50 round clips tho.  smile.gif

edc: I have a couple things I did for CS and Firearms HL, such as Kimel AP9, Kedr-B, and a few others too. wink.gif

But those were of a bit low quality, so I have to refine them a bit then add proxies, fix up faces, etc. I cant release today since I didnt have any time to do anything, had lots of homework, but fortunately friday is off so Ill try and fit in as many guns as possible. smile.gif

COOL!!!!!! biggrin.gif

any chance of you making a PB silent pistol for the spetsnaz teams ?? tounge.gif

USMC Sniper, i have a Mac11 if u want some good textures smile.gif i can try putting it on the scanner smile.gif

thanx gold dragon, im not doing the mac11, because if you make a gun fire too fast it skips sounds.  mad.gif

Im sorry I will have to release it on friday or thursday because I have a project to do and a lot of homework.

I think it is only fair that I move this to "Projects" since it has passed several days since it was "I'll release it in a few minutes". In the future only post in this forum after it is released.

Moving

Yeah sorry, but I had to remake all the models and that stuff since I had to do a clean install of OFP, and the only copy I had of my addons was in the addons folder, which got deleted. confused.gif Sorry ppl, but I dont have a lot of time to work on anything now. confused.gif