Jes McDevlin

[COOP][CUP] Seeking Mission Testers

First off; Happy New Year! 

Thanks for taking a poke at my thread.

I'm looking for some people to play-test my new mission. I just finished it after over a week of work and I -think- I've ironed out all the "major" bugs. I tried to keep it an easy mission with a fair amount of activity. 

I wont profess it to be a flawless work of art, quite the contrary, it was a total mess and may still even be one; which is where you come in!

About the mission:

Required Mods: The CUP collection (All but the maps, and terain mods)

Map: Altis

Syle: Co-Op V Ai

Players: Upto 5 total players. 4 Soldiers and the 5th slot is Zeus (admin only)

Time to finish: 15min-1hour. (Depending on player speed and party size.)

My mission is on the steam workshop, just click here to go to it's page.

If you see any bugs, feel free to report them here; or on the steam page for the mission. If you have any other comments or the like as well feel free to leave those too, i'd love to hear what you think in either a technical or creative/artistic point of view on the mission.

The off topic section:

With that said, i'm also looking for more friends, specifically ones who play Arma 3; and figured this would be a good way to start some dialogue for people who play this game. I have my own group of friends so I am not looking to join a clan, or any large groups as i'm a shy person who dose not to well in such settings. Instead I'm looking for relaxed, "live and let live" minded people who don't mind playing games including Arma. i have several discord servers and i'd not be totally apposed to joining another as long as i'd not be swarmed by like 10+people in a channel lol.