75th-VFS-Striker

Need help with getting factories and other objects to work

I've searched the forums and either I'm not searching for the correct thing or it's in a different category. I would like to make the light and heavy factories functional so I can go up to them and order a vehicle. I would also like to make the ground radar station functional so it rotates. Right now they're just static objects and do nothing. Any help would be  appreciated.

I don't know about any radar but both cases require a lot of scripting. Are you asking people to write you scripts or are you just looking for pointers? If it's the latter then BIS_fnc_garage should do what you want to do with the vehicles if you add it to the object but you still need to add some other things, like a check of how many vehicles have been spawned, a progress bar would be nice, check if the platform is empty, if it belongs to your side and so on.

OK, thanks. I thought it would just be some simple initialization script. I didn't realize it was so involved. I've seen it on a lot of servers in the past and in the old Chernarus campaign so I thought it would be fairly easy to do.