Sign in to follow this  
cnskin

ok you dam flame me you can call me newbie but just ansrew

what is the command to make something move some where with trigger cus i want a group of my own tanks to come to the enamy town/base once i am tehre and also enamy east tanks to come

Well make a waypoint with something like "var1" in the condition field. Then make a trigger that says "var1=true" in the on activation field.

(Edited by Damage Inc at 9:12 pm on Dec. 13, 2001)

make a trigger in the village for

WEST , PRESENT (WEST = the side you are on, change to east/resistance accordingly)

then synchornise that with a MOVE waypoint for the tanks to move into the village

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Damage Inc on 7:11 pm on Dec. 13, 2001

Well make a waypoint with something like "var1" in the condition field. Then make a trigger that says "var1=true" in the condition field.

<span id='postcolor'>

mine is easier :cool:

you mean you want to arive there all at the same time ?

well if you do you need to sync the waypoint of your player in the town and the waypoint of the tanks that go in to the town. just hold down F5 and drag between them.

or you can do a more complicated method, but i don't have enought time because i am off to eat !

RED

d*amn i didn't see all these posts here i just had it on this page and when i came back it was answerd lol smile.gif

RED

You could do that in more than one way but I would create a trigger at the town that activates when someone is present. In the "On activation" field you type for instance: Move_out

Then you enter the area of this trigger the variable named Move_out gets the value 1 or boolean TRUE and allows you to use the variable to activate other triggers/units and so forth.

Now create waypoints for your groups of tanks and on the desired waypoint, the first perhaps, in the "Condition" field type: Move_out

Why? Because then the trigger is activated Move_out is set to TRUE and that means that the condition for allowing the tanks to roll out is also set to true. Voila!

god the t72 and t80 are indesturble thye rock my mission rule tho it is hard cus your amoured suport gets crushed by soveit steel

what armored support do you have? M1 abrams are neerly indestructable in this game, unless you have a helicopter.