nathanbarnett36

Can't join any server

So, I recently got Arma 3 as a gift on christmas and wanted to go online. When I went online, I noticed that basically every server has a green circle with a question mark in the middle. If I attempt to join one of these servers, I get kicked shortly after with "you were kicked off the game". Now when I attempt to join a game where it is just a green circle by the side of the server, I get kicked with "session lost". I have done what a lot of people have recommended, that being check file integrity. I've done that three times now and I have already tried to reinstall arma 3 without success. Does anyone know why I cannot connect to any server. I have not got any of the dlc or any mods.

This is the except same problem I am experencing. It really sucks because I want to play and enjoy this game. I have no mods downloaded, and I get kicked from any server I joined.. i do have the expansion packs aswell. This is making me think its a waste of money.

Just a shot, but did you allow the game to access through your firewall?   (windows firewall - allow program)

Probably not the  issue, but hey, threw it out there

24 minutes ago, FireWalker said:

Just a shot, but did you allow the game to access through your firewall?   (windows firewall - allow program)

Probably not the  issue, but hey, threw it out there

Yes, I use Norton which overrides windows firewall and I have allowed Arma 3 access.

You know that a server that requires mods will have them listed in the lower right corner of the browser after you click on the server name, so you should try to weed out only servers that are running vanilla arma. Beyond these couple basic ideas, somebody will probably come along and offer more assistance.

Fire

See, I have the extension packs and im still being told i have been kicked from the server, no matter which one. Its so weird.. and no one ever has a solution. .. this is not cool. :(

Are you certain your game version is 1.66 ?   It will show the version on the lower right hand side of the main menu screen.

So I sent an email to the interactive support 3 days ago and haven't got a reply yet and there is still no solution. If anybody knows how to fix this, it would be appreciated.

I think I have the exact same issue and have also send a report to Bohemia and battleye a few days ago and also haven't gotten a response. I tried every possible thing you can do to fix it, and it's still fucked. 

On 31/12/2016 at 2:49 PM, P. Niels said:

I think I have the exact same issue and have also send a report to Bohemia and battleye a few days ago and also haven't gotten a response. I tried every possible thing you can do to fix it, and it's still fucked. 

Same here. Waiting for answers from BIS...