Sign in to follow this  
jamez_5

Trigger stays completed

I have made around 8 missions so far within Eden sp far. I took a break for  awhile and now I wanted to make another mission. I noticed they changed the way task look/work?. All I want is a trigger that once somebody(or owner) is detected it will complete; however, the trigger keeps completing without anybody inside it. I am by far a good mission creator/editor but never had problems with simple stuff like this before. Am I doing something wrong? did they change the way triggers work? I feel like it's something small and i'm just being dumb. I have attached what my trigger looks like. Also it is kinda faded but you can see how simple this is. I am just trying to get it to work before I make the mission. 

Image of editor

Something I would like to add. If I change the trigger to complete when a guy dies (!alive guy) the trigger works fine. I just can't get it to work when somebody is present. 

this is essential part of the condition statement, as it turns true when the detection occurs. Without it, your trigger will not know when to complete so it just completes.