ahmedslimkw

[SOLVED] How to make a uniform able to swim underwater like a wetsuit?

Hello!

I tried searching online but i didn't came with any results, Im trying to make my uniform able to swim normally or dive like a wetsuit even though it isnt a wetsuit. I think there is a config example but when i open the wetsuit config i still didn't find what makes it diveable.

Is there a possible config that i must put in order to get my uniform to swim normally?

Thanks!

EDIT: Strange, Seems like i found it by a coincidence while i was copy pasting some config examples of the wetsuit.

Here's the answer for any person who might stumble across this thread:

Just insert this

uniformType = "Neopren";

Edited by Numinex Cydoemus
Answer found after 11 minutes
  • Like 2

where does that go mate? here?

class ItemInfo: UniformItem
        {
            uniformModel = "-";

uniformType = "Neopren";
            uniformClass = "NSWDG_Operator_CS_OD";
            containerClass = "Supply40";
            mass = 40;
        };
    };

when I think about it, was this not possible anyway? what I'm unable to do is make the visibility clear and the dive mask doesn't show on the character when he enters the water

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:08 AM, road runner said:

where does that go mate? here?

class ItemInfo: UniformItem
        {
            uniformModel = "-";

uniformType = "Neopren";
            uniformClass = "NSWDG_Operator_CS_OD";
            containerClass = "Supply40";
            mass = 40;
        };
    };

yep it goes right over there mate! Sorry for late reply been really busy the last three days.

i am also unable to clear the blurry underwater vision + the dive mask not showing but I at least got this thing to work so that the player won't really have to swim at a puddle for so long.

On 12/21/2016 at 2:47 PM, Numinex Cydoemus said:

yep it goes right over there mate! Sorry for late reply been really busy the last three days.

i am also unable to clear the blurry underwater vision + the dive mask not showing but I at least got this thing to work so that the player won't really have to swim at a puddle for so long.

Okay a workaround for that is to give your profile face the diving mask, I've managed to be able to also switch in and out of the diver gear via both spyder addons and the load out editor V2.0

I've also been able to get the AI to also show the dive mask, another workaround is adding to the unit's init                this add G_B_Diving

• Like 1

On December 24, 2016 at 3:55 AM, road runner said:

Okay a workaround for that is to give your profile face the diving mask, I've managed to be able to also switch in and out of the diver gear via both spyder addons and the load out editor V2.0

I've also been able to get the AI to also show the dive mask, another workaround is adding to the unit's init                this add G_B_Diving

Thanks a million for these work arounds! Since my character has a custom face made by me I could do the first one I presume in the config.cpp of my face. But I also use the diving mask since it looks cool :P

• Like 1