Sign in to follow this  
ciecato

I need help about selections

Hi all I'm from Invasion1944

I'm trying to import my kubelwagen in the game...

I was able to do all this things:

1) used jeep.p3d from demo as base

2) imported my kubel in lod 1

3) made selection as 'volant', 'levy predni'

4) i copied and moved from origilal jeep.p3d all the proxies and the light objects

5) i also changed lancontact lod

6) i wrote a config.ccp

Now i have these results...

1) Kubel appears very good in game

2) I can drive it

but i have the following problems

1) the driver is ouside the cockpit (but when in oxygen external viewer i see him into the coockpit in the right position(i putted in data3d directory of oxygen viewer some p3ds from demo, so i can see proxies also into oxygen))

2) the lights are always on

ther is someone that can help me? :-)

Please Please

Thanks

/Ciecato

Hey since nobody answered me i'm thinking that nobody did understood what i meant, so now i try to explain it better...

1)The driver isn’t in the cockpit in the game.

But I see him into the cockpit in the rigt position when I use external viewer of oxygen light.

I only modified the proxy objects in the Lod1. Perhaps I have to modify also 'memory' lod to have the correct position? Does someone have a list of the meaning of the various selection of this lod?

2) I copied from the jeep.p3d the selections (together with objects) of the lights. I moved them to the right position but in the game these ones are always on. Why? Have I to declare a variable in the cpp? I also heard it is a bug, is it true?

Please help me,

and if neither this time you understood my problem please contact me (Icq: 133417492) I will try to explain everithing smile.gif

Thanks

<span style='font-family:arial'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>biggrin.gif</span></span>

Hey ciecato. I would like to help you, but I'm not that far into O2 yet that I could give you some advice how to fix that. But I think I understood what you are talking about (problems). But sooner or later somebody else will probably help you on that.

Good luck, PSC smile.gif

Thanks man....

i solved the first one.. (the driver one) i made an error witn names of proxies in the p3d and in cpp files smile.gif a great man (i think i consider him a friend) helped me:)

Whithout him i will never solve my problems.

However it remains the lights error but this time two are the possibilities..

1) it is a bug

2) i have to config them but i didn't found any cpp (of the variuos addons) to copy where lights are configurated.

I hope in the future smile.gif

have you tried opening the new hawk addon? why dont you go in there and see what the lights are?

Sorry but i don't know where i can found it sad.gif

Hi ciecato!

Well, the lights are flat faces called "svetlo PL" and "svelto PP", the backlights are called "zadni svetlo".

But the lights are of no good use in the moment anyway. To let them work you must declare your model and it's special parts in the CfgModels in the config.cpp. However, there seems to be a bug in the latest patches which lets the game crash everytime the CfgModels is processed. So you can build your model with it - but until there is a new patch you will have to deal with the steady-on lights biggrin.gif

hey i found this script...

class Reflectors

{

class Reflector

{

color[] = {0.9, 0.8, 0.8, 1.0};

ambient[] = {0.1, 0.1, 0.1, 1.0};

position = "L svetlo";

direction = "konec L svetla";

hitpoint = "L svetlo";

selection = "L svetlo";

size = 0.5;

brightness = 0.25;

};

};

...on an addon in ofp-cz

it works in the sense that the lights now have the correct position and the correct direction... but as you said the bitmap problem remains smile.gif