Sign in to follow this  
Tau Hammerhead

'eavy bolter

on my heavy bolter,a gun,when i fire the bullets they come out of the side of the gun and also there is a muzzle problem

any ideas how to fix it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tau Hammerhead @ June 22 2002,02:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">on my heavy bolter,a gun,when i fire the bullets they come out of the side of the gun<span id='postcolor'>

Check all your memory points and make sure they are defined right. Also, make sure the "memory" LOD is actually set too "memory". I had this problem before, went on for days looking for hte problem too find out i just had to change the LOD back to memory, it somehow got changed. And you may wanna be more specific about the muzzle problem.

umm,the flash is static on the end of the gun,and my gun has no memory lod,where should i put the points on the memory lod?

Check out the demo m16.p3d file or the m3.p3d. These will have the memory points fo the flash, bullet direction etc.

Cheers 8)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sgt bastard @ June 28 2002,12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Vixer, you got the config.cpp for those p3d files?<span id='postcolor'>

There are no config.cpp files for the demo.p3d's stg. bastard. You have to download the commented config's and search in the vehicles.hpp for vehicle valuest/whatever...

PSC