Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Anyone thought bout making a huge glider?

i was just know goin through the new >>>stuff<<< at the ed/center and they have just started getting 3d modeling software together. the pic is amazing and it just got me thinking of the easy stuff instead of the hard addons. i know i should goto the addons pages but i thought it would be cool to grow something where i was born.

would there be a way of making an aircraft that had huge wings? that was lifted in the air by one of the civi's planes so that after a set amount of time u select release in the command window and u just sor?

(Edited by Rob at 1:09 am on Dec. 16, 2001)

Would you feel happy about having your butt exposed over enemy territory in a glider? LOLOL

I should be possible anyway.. with some kind of vehicle development tools (NOT SDK, but "toools").

Hidden

Why not? It would be an excellent choice for sneaky night attacks. Germans were using gliders in WW2.

that would be soo cool to get airiel pictures without them know ur there and being able to scout really hi.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from HappyG on 12:11 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

Why not? It would be an excellent choice for sneaky night attacks. Germans were using gliders in WW2.

<span id='postcolor'>

You are so right, I forgot about the German gliders! Now I remember I read about those in books when I was little (while other children were reading adventures, I enjoyed stories of war)

Hidden

i wonder how we could attatch it to a plane? but the hardest part is to try and make the extra long wing span.

we can, but we just can't import them into operation flashpoint...................................... yet.

as soon as tigershark getst the 3d modeling software we can't do that i know but didn't u click on ">>>stuff<<<" at the top on my first post to see wot i mean about the new software?

gliders were outdated when helicopters were invented

and when they werent used they werent particularly succesfull