Sign in to follow this  
Spatsiba

Filter Out Servers

Is there a way to use the filter backwards? 

I'd like to filter out the Life, Exile, Wasteland server etc. All the cancer, you know? 

• Like 1

you are talking about a blacklist feature, no its not possible yet (but really needed) ;(

• Like 2

It is really fucking extremly needed. Don't want dayz, exile, wasteland, life, koth etc.. 

It is possible to blacklist these missions.

In the filter settings you just have to type -exile -life -whatyoudontlike and these kind of servers won't show up.

It will looks like this:

4bgOQyl.jpg

As you can see, I've filtered all servers that use Tanoa and blacklisted exile and life servers. It works very well.

Best regards and have fun.

• Like 1

It is possible to blacklist these missions.

In the filter settings you just have to type -exile -life -whatyoudontlike and these kind of servers won't show up. I will link an example picture of my launcher settings later this day.

Best regards and have fun.

Thanks! Would it work in-game as well? I never use the A3 launcher always launch the game then go into servers. For some reason only 1/5th of all servers will show up at the same time if even that and none ever show up in the launcher. It's my ISP being stupid blocking Steam MP. Even blacklisted a few servers already.. :/

Thanks! Would it work in-game as well? I never use the A3 launcher always launch the game then go into servers. For some reason only 1/5th of all servers will show up at the same time if even that and none ever show up in the launcher. It's my ISP being stupid blocking Steam MP. Even blacklisted a few servers already.. :/

I wasn't able to get it work with the ingame browser.

I did not like the external launcher browser at first too. But now I think it is pretty comfortable, even if it takes a little bit longer to connect to some server.

By the way, I have uploaded a picture in my first post.

• Like 1

I wasn't able to get it work with the ingame browser.

I did not like the external launcher browser at first too. But now I think it is pretty comfortable, even if it takes a little bit longer to connect to some server.

By the way, I have uploaded a picture in my first post.

Thank you. Seriously I can finally load mission and coop maps without having to filter through what equals cancer but for ArmA. No more zombies, kids as police officers or sims simulator.