Hotsea

Can i make Ai jump from Helicopter above sea?

I need some info, about how to make ai normal soldiers (not divers) jump from helicopter flying 3m above sea level.

I make the chooper fly 3m above sea, but AI soldiers DON´T jump (eject / leave or get out).

I was creating a mission, and i need these soldiers jump from chooper, above sea, swim to a boat placed near the waypoint of they jump. Get the boat, and go to the beach.

Tryed a lot of scripts but no ones work :(

Any ideas?

Thank You.

myUnitName action ["Eject", myHelicopterName];
worked for me in a mission I made with helocasting. I ran it from a trigger.

Almost there!

The units really get out of chooper, but the chooper still hovering over waypoint and not go away.

And, i want the heli follow to the next waypoint.

Trying to find how to fix, i read about "eject" term, and that make the vehicle wait for units to get in. Probably it´s that the problem now.

put invisible helipad some meters above see (10 maybe?) and let heli to do unload (Cargo I suppose). After unload done it supposed to keep moving

put invisible helipad some meters above see (10 maybe?) and let heli to do unload (Cargo I suppose). After unload done it supposed to keep moving

Yep, this is exactly the solution I did. Placed an invisible helipad for the helicopter to "land" on a few meters above the sea level, and used the trigger to eject the units with a 50m radius around that waypoint. Once everyone has been ejected, the helicopter completes the Transport Unload waypoint and moves on. An alternative solution would be to script or use a trigger to check when the cargo of the helicopter is empty and then give the helicopter a scripted move waypoint to a marker or location away from the insertion zone.