Sign in to follow this  
iVVChewy9141VVi

Website Problem (Squad Thread Section)

Good Morning,

I went ahead and posted my squad page on the forums I understand it has to be approved which is no problem. I had a little misstep in my post and I might have double sent the post by accident to the Mod team. I hope i don't get banned or anything. Did not mean for this to happen at all if it did. I heard my friend said this happened to him once before.

Sorry everyone just wondering what I should do?

Just wait. Doubt very much the double post will cause even an infraction. Most likely you'll get a PM that the second post was rejected or deleted because it was in fact a double post.

The moderators are really good here and certainly in the Squad/players section. They once PM'd me when someone else was trying to post in a thread I created for a group to make sure it was okay/legitimate.

Good Morning,

I went ahead and posted my squad page on the forums I understand it has to be approved which is no problem. I had a little misstep in my post and I might have double sent the post by accident to the Mod team. I hope i don't get banned or anything. Did not mean for this to happen at all if it did. I heard my friend said this happened to him once before.

Sorry everyone just wondering what I should do?

No need to worry, sending a double post will not cause you to get an infraction or been banned. If unsure of how the forum works, perhaps take time to read the forum rules. Though i would have hoped you would have done that already when signing up ;).

Also you thread has now been approved.

• Like 1