Sign in to follow this  
atztex

"missing dlc content" without using any

Hello, i recently set up my server again after a year of not playing and stumbled upon a weird problem.
Since the EDEN editor now is much easier to handle i tried to build my first mission. the mission was set on a community map named kerama islands, which doesnt need any DLC content to work.

After a friend tried to join with the islands mod he was able to join to my locally hosted game with no trouble at all. But when i tried to start the mission  on our dedicated linux server the game kicked him after the briefing because the map was supposedly based on tanoa (which it isnt) and that he was "missing required dlc content".

This does not happen when i use a vanilla map like stratis EVEN IF i spam the map with Apex content and run it on the server, nor when i locally host the modded island.

The server runs on linux and works pretty much fine except for this. So the problem cant be the map because i can host it locally without problems but it cannot be any apex content either because it works fine with vanilla maps. Any Idea what could cause this?

Tank you so much for your help, i'd love to start playing again but i am so frustrated right now :(

I played recently on a MP server and I've got a "purchase DLC" when I tried to pick up a standard arma  PCML ??? I bought all DLCs but Kart. So what is this "new" problem? Other friends couldn't even see this launcher in inventory....