Sign in to follow this  
rhys1573

Spawning An Object In The Editor (New Here)

go to the 3d editor (just the editor now I believe) and on the right menu (you may have to click the two arrows in the top right'ish of the screen if there isn't a menu along the span of the right of your screen) find the yellow icon called 'empty' and either find it in your sub-cat or type the display name into the search box and just drag it from the menu into the world (you also need to place a character if you would like to click play and run around it) 

Oh I have just reviewed your second image, you need to pack the contents as a PBO and put it in an a folder in your mod directory

to do this go to your ARMA install directory (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3) in this create a folder called @yourmodname (note the @) and inside that create a new folder called 'addons' this is where you put the PBO

A few recommendations:
Mikero's tools PBO project has alot of useful tools such as obfuscation PBO's (preventing the content from being stolen) or you can use the addon builder from ARMA 3 tools (in your steam library)

a good tutorial to look at for beginners to modding on ARMA is this:

that teaches you how to get a basic cube into game and is good for beginners however once you have got that down I strongly recommend watching his remastered tutorial as it has a lot of tips on modelling and the entire process  

Hi,

Make sure you have a model.cfg inside the .pbo as well. A model.cfg is mandatory for any 3D model pertaining to Arma III.

1) Create a model.cfg

2) pack your folder into a .pbo using either Mikero Tools or Addon Builder (This is included in Steam's Arma III tools)

3) Place the created .pbo into your addons folder or create your own mod folder (Arma III Directory> @"ModName">addons>"Your .Pbo")

Hope that helps!