J. Bowlin

Arma 3 Units Not working

Everytime I try to register my new unit, and I did everything on the basic info page, but as I go to the characteristics page, it won't allow me to edit the blanks with the drop downs. nothing drops down or anything.

There is system and server maintanence concerning Units being done at the moment-this may be the cause of your issue.

Hello,
The Arma 3 Units web server had a few issues that should now resolved. Please try again, and let me know if you have any issues.
Best regards,
BohemiaBeck

Hi. I have tried every thing I can think of to get our unit working properly including forums and youtube etc. I have no Other info on my screen apart from tags. No unit name, no website and no logo. What am i doing wrong please?

Hi. I have tried every thing I can think of to get our unit working properly including forums and youtube etc. I have no Other info on my screen apart from tags. No unit name, no website and no logo. What am i doing wrong please?

Hello, I will send you a PM.

I as well need help! It keeps saying i have exceeded the max members for this unit???I have pending apps of many other members wanting to join? How do i get up to 64ppl on a unit?Why isnt this an option? Please help :(

I as well need help! It keeps saying i have exceeded the max members for this unit???I have pending apps of many other members wanting to join? How do i get up to 64ppl on a unit?Why isnt this an option? Please help :(

Hello, I will send you a PM.

Hey There :)

I have some trubble doing with Bohemia and Steam concerning Units, and maby someone can help me.?

1. There are issues when i try to connect Arma Launcher/ Steam with  the Bohemia/ Arma3 Units page.

i do hit the connect button on the page and logs in... but afer that nothing happens.

2. does annyone know if there is a problem with the launcher it self ?

Best reguards. Opstad, Staff sergeant, Norwegian Task Force, Nco sniperteam Sierra.

Hi there Opstad, yo im swedish here, i ve try to connect the acc for a long time ago and i did it, still nothing happens in the arama launcher, thats kinda borring :/ 

Yes ive connect accs still as i said nothing heppens, is it fix? 

Thansk, best regards!