Sign in to follow this  
perrin693r

What is a invisible h!

because i have searched!!

All ive found is use a invisible H for this and that

not What it is or more importantly HOW DO I MAKE ONE

I want to do a chopper drop off(theres a post about it, and i understand all that it says to do except how to make a invisible H)

So can someone tell me how to make a invisible H?

is it a gamelogic or something?

The invisible H can be found in the Empty units section

Empty can be found when you select the side of the unit (West, East , Resistance, Civilian)

But to have access in this section, you must have already put a unit controlled by the player on the map (and you will have access to Game Logic section too)

Now click on Unit or press F1 then double click on the map , select side Empty select Class Object and search at unit invisible H

The invisible H work the same way as the normal H (its role is to attract the helico when you want it to land with more precision) , but the difference is that this one will not draw a big H inside a circle on the land.

I think you need to have kegetys editor addon to be able to see those confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Nov. 06 2002,12:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think you need to have kegetys editor addon to be able to see those  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nope smile.gif

The 'H' and its invisible twin have been in the editor since day one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ Nov. 06 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nope smile.gif

The 'H' and its invisible twin have been in the editor since day one<span id='postcolor'>

Well ain´t that a b**** smile.gif

BTW Shadow whats up with your post count? Everytime i see you its getting lower and lower.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">please stop asking me about my post-counter<span id='postcolor'>

RED

hey thanks for the help, i found it ok, and got my helo's going great!