Sign in to follow this  
Oliv

How to report cheaters?

Usually I don't watch replays but when I saw that my base was completely destroyed by 15 fire teams I went to watch the work of a genius. To my surprise I only saw 15 immortal (almost) fire teams. My defense, with an exception of mines, dealt absolutely no damage.

How one should report such things? Ingame support or something else?

UPDATE: replay is recorded and can be shared if necessary.

Hello! If you encountered suspicious behaviour in the game, please report it to our customer support on: support@bistudio.com

In the report please describe the situation you encountered as best as you can and it is really helpful if you can include times of when the situation happened, client and world version (you'll find that in the settings menu). If you have screens or video of the issue feel free to include a link or attach the file to your message. We'll check it all and if we find that there is and issue in the game or someone cheated, we'll resolve the situation asap.  ;)

I've been told by my alliance-mates that they're starting to see possible cheaters, is it cool to point them this way also?

Hello Subodai! Sure thing! If you encounter suspicious behaviour contact our support and describe the situation and when it happens.