How can I make a task where I can heal an AI and the task will be completed. (no need to tell me to put down an trigger and modules I am only looking for the code)

Thanks   :D

I reposted this because no one replied or even viewed the last one.

Ummm...you posted the original like 2 and a half hours ago, this isn't an instant message forum, you actually have to give time for someone to respond....

• Like 1

Well. Are you placing the ai in the editor? Do you want the ai spawned in at a random location or use markers or...? Is this special or mp? Give some more details and I will slap something together.

Well. Are you placing the ai in the editor? Do you want the ai spawned in at a random location or use markers or...? Is this special or mp? Give some more details and I will slap something together.

Thank you for helping, the AI is in the 3den editor and he is at 25% health, this is a single player mission. The task is to heal the AI but I don't know the script to do so. Do you remember the bootcamp mission in ARMA 3 where you have to heal the guy on the road to complete the task? That is what I am trying to recreate. Thanks again for responding! I thought my forum was bugged thats why I posted again, it usually happens to me idk why. 

Ummm...you posted the original like 2 and a half hours ago, this isn't an instant message forum, you actually have to give time for someone to respond....

Moreover the topic title isn't really helpful.

• Like 1

private _task = player createSimpleTask ["Heal the soldier"];

waitUnil {sleep 1; (damage soldier1) > 0.7}; //Soldier1 is the soldier that is supposed to get healed. You most likely need to tweak the value 0.7.

_task setTaskState "SUCCEEDED";

private _task = player createSimpleTask ["Heal the soldier"];
waitUnil {sleep 1; (damage soldier1) > 0.7}; //Soldier1 is the soldier that is supposed to get healed. You most likely need to tweak the value 0.7.

_task setTaskState "SUCCEEDED";

Where do I put this? And thanks for answering!

Where do I put this? And thanks for answering!

You wanted the code, so in the script of course...