HeroesandvillainsOS

Editor: Changing Arsenal items not sticking

I'm not sure if this is perhaps related to this new scopes item error most weapons and units mods have now, but editing one of my missions using Massi NATO Russian Weapons/Massi USSOCOM, my scope attachments aren't sticking when selecting them in the editor (right click units, select Arsenal, then edit the unit's scope to repro. The unit will have his default scope equipped).

I haven't had a chance to dig into this too much. And I plan on trying some vanilla units here in a bit but was wondering if this is all related to that error?

The only reason I started a thread is because other vanilla objects such as combat helmets aren't physically appearing since 1.62 either. When you change a vanilla unit's helmet to the"combat helmet," for example, they spawn without a helmet on at all (though this is probably a different issue because the helmet section automatically reverts to having no helmet on after changing the item, rather than reverting to the default item which is happening with Massi's scopes).

Is anyone familiar with the scopes not sticking on units and reverting back to their default scopes?