Sign in to follow this  
itchy_trigger

Jackal326 m4a1 carbine pack

Hi I downloaded Jackal326 M4A1 Carbine Pack from http://ofp-zone.gamesurf.tiscali.de/

But whenever I try to use the weapons they have missing textures on the side of the weapon.  Half the rifle looks white.

Do I need another add-on to make this one work?

Any help would be apreciated

I don't think so, from a news post I saw at OFPEC the author said some pre-release copies had been distributed.

From the pics I saw, the missing texture parts were supposed to have camo rags draped over them.

I downloaded the "updated final release" version from there, but it still had the same problem... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">heads up from Jackal326:

I thought I would let you guys know that I have finished the latest version (version 3) of my M4 Pack (other versions were Private Releases) and it is now ready for public release. It is in *.CAB and *.ZIP formats (both links attached) to accomodate those with programs such as \'PowerArchiver\' which can open *.CAB files (I dont believe \'WinZip\' can).

The pack adds 18 new M4 Variants all edited from FliPer\'s M4 which he gracefully gave permission for me to use. Marksman versions and Custom versions are present along with camo (pictured in zip) and SOPMOD variants which are also featured.<span id='postcolor'>

153_SJB_M4DMS_Camo.jpg

Thanks for the reply

Yes Eviscerator, I installed flipers m4a1 pack, and the guns worked perfectly.

wink.gif

I stand corrected!  wow.gif

I will reinstall Fliper's pack and see if it works.

---edit---

Yep, that fixed it, thanks Evis.

I really wish addonmakers would make sure to note in the readme if the addon requires another addon to work. confused.gif