Sign in to follow this  
Drifter

SEVERE Memory Crash on our Servers for Players [1.59 & 1.60]

This is two updates in a row that this issue has been hitting two out of three of our servers and targeting client-side not server-side... Apparently from players on our public server this is only happening on our servers and some others. I reported this later before the 1.60 update was released. THIS ISSUE POPPED UP ON VERSION 1.59. Ever since the release of ArmA 3 we never had this crash on our servers, we have ran the same missions and others on our servers, but once 1.59 released, It broke the playable aspect on our public servers giving players memory crashes. Our server provider gives us the ability to run a FIX script on our servers, which we did and it replaces all vanilla files with fresh new ones. Still memory crash!

The rage is real, I can't do anything about this, it seems that in 1.60 the memory crashes got EVEN MORE severe, it has apparently spread to our VANILLA server, no mods same mission for about a year and a half, no problems in the past until 1.59. Been constantly updating from AHOY WORLD, since we run Invade and Annex on our Public Server #1.

Any fixes to this... this seems like something I can't fix, as our servers are not crashing... its the clients who are crashing.

I will attempt to try and get Logs for a more detailed report.

Thank you.

post logs or delete post

Literally put in the post...

I will attempt to try and get Logs for a more detailed report."

I am getting logs from most people who crash on our servers.

• Like 1

No one cares about your complains on here, if you want something done you need to make a basic example mission and replicate the crash and then present everything to Bohemia.

I think in 1.60 they have auto crash reporting function not sure how that works as there is no instructions for new parameters again, just need to figure this out on our own. 

No one cares about your complains on here, if you want something done you need to make a basic example mission and replicate the crash and then present everything to Bohemia.

I think in 1.60 they have auto crash reporting function not sure how that works as there is no instructions for new parameters again, just need to figure this out on our own. 

that would be cool