Mynock

[1.60] Trigger: Effects no longer working for new triggers

The "Trigger: Effects" section of a new trigger's attributes does not appear to be working since the 1.60 update. The drop down menus work, but it seems that it's impossible to click on a selection in any of the drop down menus. Triggers placed in missions prior to this update still work, however it seems impossible to change whatever was selected previously.

Steps to reproduce:

1 - Open scenario in editor

2 - Place trigger or open attributes of previously placed trigger

3 - Open Trigger: Effects (if not open by default)

4 - Select any of the drop down menus and attempt to select any line within the drop down menu

Edit: kylania is very wise and has suggested use of the arrow keys to make a selection. See the quote below or his post.

Seems the mouse interaction is busted indeed.  You can still arrow key to the value you want and then TAB or ENTER to select the value.

Seems the mouse interaction is busted indeed.  You can still arrow key to the value you want and then TAB or ENTER to select the value.

• Like 1

Ahh, must admit I had not thought to use the arrow keys, so that will be helpful to myself and others encountering the clicking issue.

Works fine for me. What interface size are you using? I had a friend with the same problem in 1.58, as well as some other oddities with mouse selection in Eden. Changing to interface size small fixed all his issues.

Ive always used interface small and have never seen any selection issues even though ive seen plenty of posts by other complaining of issue like you describe. Maybe there is an Eden issue relative to screen size/scale and certain interface sizes?

1920x1200 and Small for myself I believe (maybe Very Small?).  The issue didn't exist in 1.58 for me.