Sign in to follow this  
HeroesandvillainsOS

Waypoints fading away

So I have waypoints set to "show" within the TADST tool, in my game settings and within the #missions settings for the missions I'm running on my server and waypoints still act as if I set them to "fade."

Is there a trick to getting the settings for this to stick on a server?

I'm using the custom difficultly setting and I was told the correct way to do this was with #missions. All of the other settings with the #missions game settings seem to stick aside from this one.

Is there any other place I need to look to get "show" to work the way I set it? Or is this possibly a bug maybe?

See if you can find this in your settings:

// Situational awareness
			groupIndicators = 2;      // Group indicators   (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
			friendlyTags = 2;         // Friendly name tags (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
			enemyTags = 0;            // Enemy name tags    (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
			detectedMines = 2;        // Detected mines     (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
			commands = 2;             // Commands           (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
			waypoints = 2;            // Waypoints          (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

// Personal awareness
			weaponInfo = 2;           // Weapon info        (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
			stanceIndicator = 2;      // Stance indicator   (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

And review this:

Link

Fire

• Like 1