Sign in to follow this  
MarkRobb

K9 units

hell no.. I would love to be a dog..

imagin running arround as a wolf say for instance.

chasing rabits.. doing wolf like things.. eating people...

yeah thats fun ^_^

LOL think of a dog chaseing a cat all over walk out with a shotgun aim at the dog bam bam bam you just saved the hotest girl on the blocks cat biggrin.gif

well if somebody could do a good cpp (for a static dog)

i can have this one finished real fast (if only could help me get good textures i have textures but now i need to apply them

confused.gif

so any help would be very good so we could have the first (ok its static for now) dog in opf

Animals in ofp would give credibility to the hunting rifle and such.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hell no.. I would love to be a dog..

imagin running arround as a wolf say for instance.

chasing rabits.. doing wolf like things.. eating people...

yeah thats fun ^_^<span id='postcolor'>

Definetly. Plus u could replace "ENEMY: 3 O'CLOCK" with "BARK, BARK BARK BARK!"

but still show up as ENEMY: 3 O'CLOCK on the text box

Fetch fido!! fetch biggrin.gif *pulls pin and throws hand grenade*

EHHEEHEHEHEH *dogs comes back with grenade in mouth* F*CK

Seriously, I think dogs could add a lot to OFP, if they were implemented well.

For use at guard points, with their superior senses, could make it very difficult for black-ops to sneak into enemy bases.

Having said that, it would take some truly excellent use of the new animation tool and some inspired config editing to make them look and act in a realistic way.

Actually, only 2 games spring to my mind with dogs in them: King Pin, and Wolfenstein 3D...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frisbee @ Nov. 02 2002,17:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mohaa had dogs too.<span id='postcolor'>

O god yes. Those dogs were just about the meanest things the Germans could throw at us! wink.gif Every bite took off like 1/4 of your health, they were damn fast and silent.

On the first snow level where Jack lets you into the complex(Scuttling the U-427), my first try, i was standing behind a building, and suddenly i start losing health. I'm like wtf, lookin around and don't hear any gunshots. Look down and theres a giganticly tiny German Shepard gnawing on my leg like its a bone. Hehehehhee then i put a few slugs into its head....