dragonsyr

Change P drive folder with existing work (need help)

i tried to change my Pdrive folder through steam arma tools preferences . i set the new drive path and move all my folders (my works,a3,ca,and all custom mods i have) .

i mount the P drive and i see all my folders there. I start TB and i see all my objects and everything i had there.But when i start buldozer i see only my terrain without objects and without satmap. white terrain only.

i move the folders in the original position (in arma tools folder) and choose again the default path to P from steam arma tools preferences , and my objects and my maps is there again.

what i m doing wrong ?

In order to narrow down how could be at fault, can you try to open one of the object with Object Builder you're using and run Buldozer? Having the logs of Buldzoer might helpt too. It's located in %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Arma 3.

Also, a refresh of the Buldozer install won't hurt (Arma3Tools -> Project Drive Management -> Install Buldozer -> Run).

after the 1.60 update , i decide to install the p drive from the beggining in my new folder.

all working now.

i have only one problem. The cube (selection point) in buldozer is solid black (normal is trasparent with white edges)

thanks