Sign in to follow this  
MightyDusan

Bug/Error - View from sky when trying to preview custom mission

This never happened before to me. It was all working fine until an hour ago when I tried to preview my mission but I couldn't because of this. Any help ?GqFPmi2.jpg

place a playable unit, select correct preview method: singleplayer/mp etc

p.s wrong forum

I deleted my units (custom) and placed playable unit (recon team leader) and still same... Oh, damn, It truly is wrong forum :/

Weird. I deleted markers (all) and it solved problem for now. I created them again, and it's working so far... Really strange.

This has happened to me a number of times, you need to make a unit a player, not playable, a player. The reasoning behind this is as follows: By default Arma III assumes you are making a single player mission within the editor. If none of the units on the map have a checkbox ticked with "PLAYER" then the game will assume no object thus thrusting you up above the nearest playable unit. In order to fix this simply make a unit a player instead of playable.

This has happened to me a number of times, you need to make a unit a player, not playable, a player. The reasoning behind this is as follows: By default Arma III assumes you are making a single player mission within the editor. If none of the units on the map have a checkbox ticked with "PLAYER" then the game will assume no object thus thrusting you up above the nearest playable unit. In order to fix this simply make a unit a player instead of playable.

Yeah, I know that, but the funny thing is that I had player placed and rest were AI. I am 100% sure.