Sign in to follow this  
Papageorge

... why i hate tanks...

I finaly broke down and baught Res like 2 weeks ago. Then 2 days ago I finaly broke down and started on the Campaign. I started to love it. Started. I just got to the lovely tank and go mission. (Right after you steal the tanks) I've come to relize. I HATE TANKS. From both my team mates Sucking, to the fact that i turn the engine off to switch to a gunner.... and my tank starts to just roll. I've had it for the day. But god, why didn't someone make it Even Steven AI? I got shot twice by my own team mates. Twice. Both times I had been in a stationary position Taking down infantry with my Machine gun... then boom Sabot fire reigns down on me. I let out a Where the F*** did that come from? and long and behold... its my own Team mates. Come on, ONE infantry men is in my scope and I squeeze the trigger... but NO My AI support members have to go and hit me with a sabot. *sigh* just wondering if anyone else is having my Love affair with tanks in RES.

Yeah, the rolling of tanks is kinda annoying. I've never been in a real tank but I kinda doubt they'd roll down a hill.

As far as my own guy shooting at me I don't believe I've ever in any of the three campaigns been hit by friendly fire, but that is part of war. wink.gif

Dadster