Sign in to follow this  
gzhegow

Arma Infantry less-weaponed falling

* sorry for bad english, i'm from Belarus (nearby Russia)

Bugs

1.1. The soldier without weapons where try to move or run, if he see at ground - everytime fall when he haven't primary or secondary weapon. We use that stuff with less-weaponed walking with ACE function "hang weapon behind the back". That moving increase the movement speed and drain a little less stamina to player

1.2. Where moving without weapon we can hear 2 sounds at same time of walking (each step twice). We can enter combat walking, and we now hear only one walking sound but... see point 2 and problem

2.1. If you use combat-walking,

-- set combat-walk up

-- get your weapon, direct it into front

-- try to run with sprint key.

Sometimes your soldier will move slowly than he can and try to play animation "healing another person" - he put the gun nearby and sit on a knees to make heart-massage.

i think we CANT run in combat-walk, that stuff is only about slow running (in walk or stay we automatically direct weapon in the front). When we trying to run fast - combat walk is in the memory only, dont give any effects besides you continue combat-walk where ends the sprint

These seems to be mod related issues (A.C.E.).

The developers of ARMA 3 can't do much about it.

I would recommend you to get in contact with the A.C.E. team and use their feedback tracking system to report these problems.

Best regards

yes, seems that, i've tested on original, its ACE bug sorry