What is the best means for a server admin or moderator to help an in game player out of a stuck situation? Had an issue where a player "glitched" inside of a shipping container and wasn't sure how I could just login and "slide" him back out of the container.

I've done some searching, but I don't really know what the "best" or "easiest" solution is for this. I had thought about running with MCC, but I don't really want to go that route. 

Does it all have to be done through the Debug console?

Thanks in advance for help in this matter,

Fire

Either make yourself a little Admin gui addon or use the debug console.

There are lots of little GUI script fixes that you could implement

For the example you gave, a non cheating fix for that would be to have a gui select a player from the playables list and then setpos the player 2m in the direction they are facing. 

Other functions you could implement in the GUI to get around irritating issues are:

1. Fix a vehicle that has less than 0.1 damage, repair trucks never quite get to 100%
  2. Upright an overturned or free a stuck vehicle (vehicle setpos (getpos vehicle)) does that
  3. Ability to move players from 1 squad to another
  4. Promote a player to group leader
  5. Ability to increase a players rating (Stops friendly AI engaging after a player crashes a helo etc)
  6. Lock, unlock vehicles
  • Like 1

ok, That gives me a good direction to look in. I've witnessed players being moved out of stuck situations on an epoch server and wasn't certain how they were pulling it off.

Thank you ,

Fire