Sign in to follow this  
adanteh

Unable to connect in Dev Branch

Since about 2 weeks now I've been unable to do any multiplayer connecting with the Dev Branch. 

Trying to host multiplayer (Vanilla mission + no mods) nothing shows up in server browser for others.

Using remote connect to my IP does show it and it seems to load okay, but it instantly disconnects once loaded in.

Hoster-side it shows

<Name> connecting
<Name> connected
<Name> disconnected

Nothing in RPT both hoster and client-side. Have tried dedicated server as well and exactly the same story. Seems to be loading in, but then instantly disconnects with no errors. Switching to stable branch everyone works a-okay without changing anything else whatsoever. Up until about the 2 weeks ago dev branch multiplayer was fine as well. Ports in UPnP are opened just fine on both dev branch and stable (Checked router firmware) 

This has been tested with both a Game Updater copy and switching the actual steam installation to Dev Branch and no luck with either. Tested with multiple people and the same results everywhere. 

• Like 1

Helped OP test this and as mentioned I am immediately kicked from a vanilla dedicated server with no message.