Roughneck

whats the best insurgency missions out

im looking for the best insurgency missions

use to play a lot in Arma 2 where you would take city and then blow the radio tower and move on to the next city  {maybe wrong style and not insurgency }

are any of these missions still around and could ya link me please

Liberation is a total different gametype imho.  I think he's more looking for invade & annex or one of the domination variants (although personally I would stay away from domination, that codebase is ugly, and the performance of the mission is very bad.  People have been adding and adding to this codebase since arma 1.  However that being said, Liberation is very very fun (although a tad easy)

Sounds like you are looking for Domination or Invade and Annex...as for Insurgency it depends on what type you want..BMR is the best as far as seeing where you need to go and elimate enemy. But Insurgency by DAP for Stratis is really good and my Favorite by far..no markers on the Map and you need to capture the Enemy Commander to interrogate him to find the next cache..I like it because there are no Markers on the map so it gives it a little bit more realistic feel to it..also has IED's in it. Its definitely not a quick run and gun but more tactical.

Diesel