hiddenSelectionsTextures[]=
		{
			"\A3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\bags\data\backpack_compact_rgr_co.paa",
			"\WHCTRG\skins\backpack_tag_auscorp.paa"
		};
		model="\A3\Characters_F_EPA\Blufor\backpack_kerry";
		maximumLoad=120;
	};

I'm trying to edit the US Assault Pack that has "Kerry" and a US flag on the back of it to no avail.

I know that my custom texture, "backpack_tag_auscorp" works as I've tested it ingame with

(backpackContainer player) setObjectTextureGlobal [1,"\WHCTRG\skins\backpack_tag_auscorp.paa"];

and my texture shows up where it is supposed to be.

For some reason however, I can't add my custom backpack to my player via the addBackPack command nor does it show up in the virtual arsenal.
I've already configured some modified uniforms/vests/helmets/caps but for some reason I cannot get this damn backpack to work. I also could not find the config anywhere for the bohemia made US Assault pack [Kerry] to copy off.

Linked here is the full config.cpp in case its relevant and i've somehow structured the rest wrong. However the rest of my uniforms etc do show up. The backpack however does not.

the model path of the backpack is not correct, it doesn't have the .p3d extansion

the model path of the backpack is not correct, it doesn't have the .p3d extansion

Had thought the same thing however https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Characters_And_Gear_Encoding_Guide

Doesn't have the .p3d extension in the model. I have tried before hand and just now WITH the .p3d extension with no luck.

Nice one. :) Please define the backpack inside the CfgVehicles class instead of CfgWeapons.

• Like 1

Nice one. :) Please define the backpack inside the CfgVehicles class instead of CfgWeapons.

God damn....

How did I miss that...

Many thanks locklear!