Sign in to follow this  
oxmox

Hillary Clinton’s email archive made searchable by WikiLeaks

Hillary Clinton’s email archive made searchable by WikiLeaks (Washingtonpost, March 16)

Wikileaks said in a statement that the searchable archives contains 30,322 emails and attachments from Mrs Clinton’s server dated between June 2010 and August 2014, including 7,570 emails sent by the current Democratic front-runner for president.

The State Department began releasing the contents of Mrs Clintons ’s email server last May after it was revealed that she had used a personal, nongovernmental account for official business. The government published the last of the emails cleared for release in late February.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/16/hillary-clintons-email-archive-made-searchable-wik/

Wikileaks - Clinton Archive

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

@Its amazing the State Department did release the content.

Saw some reports already about individual e-mails and the content of them are quiete interesting i.e. Syria, Libya, youtube blocking (Benghazi), ...

• Like 1

Interesting but don't think those released are the classified ones.

Interesting but don't think those released are the classified ones.

As far I did read around 20 e-mails were not released since they were highly classified and content state secrets.

But the WahsingtonTimes says allgedly 15% of already former released e-mails were marked classified.

Anyway, there are still some very intersting e-mails and I did post about it already in the Syria and Libya Thread.

The role of Israel and Iran in the Syrian conflict, possible hints to the factors which was a part of the decisions for France attacking Libya.