namrewob1

MUW Special Operations - IND SF Units

JFbJtq7.png

Special Operations

MUW Special Operations is a retexture of the base Independent units to create a more Special Forces look. I created them for my group, MUW.DC, but thought that other people could benefit from them too if I released them publicly. So far they have been untested in multiplayer but as they're only simple retextures everything should work as intended. 

Download Links - 

MUW Special Operations v0.1 - Requires Cunico's Spec 4 Gear

This is my first addon that I've released to the public, as I mentioned above I created them for my own group. MUW.DC plays the role of a PMC who takes on the most daring operations that others refuse, in other words, suicide missions are our specialty. Our current units (which are not available to the public, yet) are aimed towards a more familiar, current day military, so I wanted to add to that by creating some units for special missions such as hostage rescues, long range recce and so on. At the moment the units aren't in groups, nor are they in Zeus, if anyone can help me complete this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Images - 

F2384436E9B66506A05E93C6E590C5A7BC232F5D

Known Issues - 

None so far.

Thanks - 

IndeedPete - For the amazing retexture templates, saved me a whole lot of work!

BroBeans (Armaholic Forums) - For the config template, gave me a place to start.

• Like 2