Sign in to follow this  
HeroesandvillainsOS

Modules can't be rotated in the Eden editor

Sorry to start a thread on this, but with Feedback Tracker being down, I figured this would be the next best appropriate place to post this.

Modules don't seem to be able to be rotated in the new editor.

For example: ALiVE has a Transport and CAS module which actually represents the physical placement of the transport and CAS choppers/planes. In the 2D editor, modules could be rotated like any other object could. Unless I'm missing something, using the EDEN editor, this is no longer possible. Shift+left click doesn't seem to work on modules like it does on any other object/unit.

From what I understand, adjusting the Z axis within the module does impact the module placement. However, without visual feedback, I'd imagine this is probably not working as intended?

It works on my end.

Are you left-clicking, holding down shift and rotating when the orange arrow comes out of the module?

I tested it using both the combat support transport and CAS modules.

Yea working for me, look through your controls, this problem has happen to me before but it was an error on my end, due to my controls got mixed up.

Ok. So I see now that I must be wrong and something is up. How strange!

For those that tried it. It's working in 3D from the 3D view and "m key" map view??? Everything else is rotating for me just fine. But modules themselves won't budge.