Sign in to follow this  
Mozkelby

How do I get these 'Tags' on my Forum Profile

Greetings,

Short and sweet, I'd like to know how I can get these tags under my Profile Picture...

1596f2ac13bb42968b7e33e6783bfdee.png

I also see some people with custom user titles, I'd also like to know how I can change my user title as well.

Thanks for your time,

~ Glynn

You can't, they were a part of early access offers for several games and only people who bought the game in the alpha stage received them. Also one of them belongs to the winners of the Make ArmA Not War competition (the left one).

To have a custom user title you should ask a moderator. Beware though for it has been the custom that they will come up with one themselves rather than you being able to choose one.

You can't, they were a part of early access offers for several games and only people who bought the game in the alpha stage received them. Also one of them belongs to the winners of the Make ArmA Not War competition (the left one).

To have a custom user title you should ask a moderator. Beware though for it has been the custom that they will come up with one themselves rather than you being able to choose one.

Alright thanks for your help. As for the custom title, I'm a little scared now. lmao.